Friday, January 30, 2015

Presenting: Warm Spinach Salad with Cannellini Beans and Shrimp

Warm Spinach Salad with Cannellini Beans and Shrimp




Like millions of us in the United States, Mrs. Stuntman has wanted to start 2015 eating healthier so I thought I'd use it as an opportunity to practice my photography skills. This dish can be found on foodandwine.com appeared in the results of my winter salads google search. It appeals to me because the preparation was more involved than simply tossing some raw vegetables together with a vinaigrette, but I was hoping the pink color in the shrimp would have been brighter to contrast the cannellini beans.

2 comments:

  1. It looks delicious to me! I've totally fallen in love with warm salads this winter. I'll add this one to my must-make list. I adore shrimp!

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always welcomed. If you're going to be critical, be constructive. In other words, be nice.